mardi 19 juin 2018

Probation and Parole: Probation Drug Testing and Urine Dilution

My question involves criminal law for the state of: INDIANA

So I am on home detention for 45 days. I am off on July 18. Anyways, I am prescribed klonopin for anxiety. It hasn’t been showing up on my drug screens the past three times. I drink tons of water so I am wondering if my urine is technically dilute and that’s why I’m testing negative? Anyway, they sent my urine to the lab. So now I am wondering if it will come back dilute and they can’t test it? I’m really worried because I took an Ativan which is in the same class as a benzo. I only took one, 2 hours before my test with two bottles of water so I’m not even sure it would show in my urine?


Probation and Parole: Probation Drug Testing and Urine Dilution

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire