samedi 30 juin 2018

Paternity for a Married Couple Without Consent

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Oklahoma, and Arkansas possibly more. We will see. The mother was my fiancée and left me to pursue her relationship with her husband, though she is still married technically to her first. Sh wants me to give her a car, support her financially, and rent a house for her and her violent felon fake husband/ second husband. I’ve inown her six years, she did this but without pregnancy thankfully then with her her Shane. Husband number two marri d her in North Carolina and likes to rob pharmacies, they both have extensive criminal histories but only his is violent fel Miss. She has had her three other children taken away by DHs or child or protective services for n two different states so is trying Arkansas for thiS pregnancy. Should I support her in all this, the child is mine most likely as he was hospitalized and then in jail for meth or beating her again I can’t remember which. My family has basically shunned me for having a woman pregnant that is not committed to me. Should I support her if only business and finaicwlky through this pregnancy though they still insist on him signing the birth certificate or should I just walk and tell them to leave me alone. If children or protective services get invOlved in taking the child away as before with her meth head dope head boyfriends/ exes and her be My the same, could I prevent an adoption or get custody if the state takes over. Should I care or even try when she just wants money and a car and a phone and she her from me with no friendship or anything? That’s her marriage recovery rules for you all god bless their hearts fighting in love he trenches for true love! Gotten oove em.


Paternity for a Married Couple Without Consent

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire