mardi 12 juin 2018

Hiring: Fired Before Hired

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: Pennsylvania
I was hired by a college in my area and fired before my first day because of my credit report
Before you say anything let me say that I was told during the initial interview that there was NO CREDIT CHECK for my particular position. All of the email correspondence say nothing about a credit check only criminal background checks which I know I passed with flying colors because I have never been in any kind of trouble what so ever.
I have all of the emails where they gave me a start date of June 1st 2018 and then said they were going to have to push my start back to June 11th because the hadn't received my back ground check when in fact they had because the letter I received denying my employment say that it was received on May 30th 2018. Also it states in the emails that my employment was contingent upon my passing a criminal background and child abuse check nothing ever said anything about credit.
So I resigned from the job I had on June 4th thinking I would be starting with this new company and received the denial of employment letter on June 7th.
Now I am left without any finances, not eligible for unemployment and had to remove my son from preschool because I could not afford his tuition. So my question is do I have any kind of law suit?


Hiring: Fired Before Hired

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire