lundi 25 juin 2018

Heirs and Beneficiaries: Fiance As Beneficiary

My question involves estate proceedings in the state of: Iowa
My fiance passed away in 2004. I received a letter from a company in 2007 asking for an updated address or if deceased, beneficiary information. I called the company and reported to them that he was deceased and that I was his fiance. It didn't go any further than that. I'm still wondering if I am entitled to his pension because we lived together for 5 years and were planning on marrying. My question is am I too late to check into this or could I even be considered his beneficiary? I do not know if he updated this information prior to his death or not.
Thank you for your help!


Heirs and Beneficiaries: Fiance As Beneficiary

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire