dimanche 24 juin 2018

Land Rights: Can Fences Be Built Within an Easement

My question involves real estate located in the State of: California. It has come to my attention that my neighbor has a 60 foot egress/ingress only easement through the middle of my property. His driveway is only 10 feet wide and he has a subsubstantial entrance gate that's openning is 8 ft wide. Due to the topography of the land he can not widen the road on the east side and would have cut into the west side hill. This driveway has been in existence since the mid 1968. My home sits 30 ft below his driveway grade to the east. So I installed a fence along the east side of his driveway for privacy and secuirty. He is suing me saying I can't have a fence in the easement. This is my property, am I allowed to use the land with the easement as long as I don't restrict his access?


Land Rights: Can Fences Be Built Within an Easement

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire