lundi 18 juin 2018

Charged with Fictitious Tag

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: NC

Was test driving a vehicle purchased from an auction. Car was delivered to me that had an issue that was supposedly fixed beforehand. wanted to test drive it for verification so took it for a quick spin and got pulled over. The car had a plate on it which belonged to another vehicle I did not know about. This car was for someone else and I was trying to help them out as i'm a mechanic, the purchaser has no license.

I was charged with operating vehicle with fictitious tag, misdemeanor with option to appear in court or pay the fine. Question is, if i pay the fine, will this misdemeanor still be on my record? or would it be better to take it to court? have no problem paying up but if the charge is still gonna be there, i'd rather take it to court. I called the local courthouse but they were less than helpful really, bouncing me from dept to dept and rushing me off the phone with short ended answers that didnt answer my questions

Also, does this impact my license in any way? points?

Thanks


Charged with Fictitious Tag

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire