lundi 25 juin 2018

Financial Transactions: Recently Deceased Husband Forged Wife's Signature on Mortgage Refi- Loans

My question involves personal finance in the State of: Texas. My husband and I have been separated, living in different cities for past 10 yrs. he died last month. I discovered he forged my signature on a first and second mortgage loan on our marital home. During our separation he lived in our marital home and did not maintain the house or property. The house requires major repairs before it can be lived in or sold. I am presently living in and paying for an apartment, also paying the 2 monthly mortgages payments plus utilities for our marital home which I cannot afford. I have already spent several thousand dollars on clearing out/cleaning the house but more work is required before its inhabitable. I'm 70 years old and cannot do most of work required and cannot afford to continue paying for help. Am I responsible for the repayment of these loans? I did not sign the loan application or contract and had no knowledge of the transaction until after my husbands death. Immediate suggestions greatly appreciated.


Financial Transactions: Recently Deceased Husband Forged Wife's Signature on Mortgage Refi- Loans

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire