jeudi 27 octobre 2016

Transferring Title: Can I Get Title Without Having to Register the Vehicle

My question involves vehicle registration or title in the state of: Georgia

I have brought a car from a dealership in Feb 2016. I signed the title and took ownership of the car. Since it was a dealer and I paid all title and tax fees included in my purchase price, he said that they send it in and I would receive my title in the mail. When I tried to go get my tags for the car, they informed me that the car was not registered in my name, meaning that the title was not transferred to my name. I went back to the dealer and he said that he sent it in already, so he gave me another temp tag. When that tag expired in May, the same scenario happened. This time the DMV gave me some options to get the tag but at this point I don't even want the car anymore. I have got a surety bond on the vehicle and just want the title so I can trade it in or sell it. Is it possible to just get the title without having to repay the taxes I have already paid to the dealer? The dealership is no longer open and the man is no longer answering his personal phone number he gave me to contact him.


Transferring Title: Can I Get Title Without Having to Register the Vehicle

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire