mercredi 26 octobre 2016

Establishing an Order: Is It Possible to Get Scheduled Phone Calls Ordered

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: CA

My kids live a hundred miles away. I have visitation two weekends a month. Sometimes it's 3 weeks between a visit during months with 5 weekends. I like to keep in touch every 3-4 days in between visits.

Up until a few months ago this hasn't been a problem. For the last few months, my ex is making no effort to have my kids call or go on Skype. I text her asking if the kids can call, and she just ignores me.

I try to keep the calls short (e.g. How's school? Do anything fun this weekend? etc...).

Is it reasonable to ask the court to require periodic phone calls or skype? Do they order this kind of thing?


Establishing an Order: Is It Possible to Get Scheduled Phone Calls Ordered

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire