samedi 22 octobre 2016

Termination of Support: Interest on Arrears Left to Pay on Child Support in Texas How Do I Stop Payments

How can I find out total balance due on child support I used to be able to see principal due interest due and total amount due on Attorney General website now I can view payments only when I email them I was told:
First, A Registry Only case means that the State of Texas’s or the Texas Attorney General’s involvement is limited solely to recording and disbursing child support and/or cash medical support payments. A Full Service case means the State of Texas or the Texas Attorney General will record and disburse child support and/or cash medical support, account for arrearages and modify or enforce a child support order as well as issue and terminate income withholding orders. And because your case is a Registry Only case, the Attorney General’s office will not provide any assistance unless you convert the Registry Only case to a Full Service case.

Second, the Collin County District Clerk’s Child Support office does not employ attorneys or CPAs, therefore, we are not in a position to provide any legal or financial advice, including the reconciliation of child support. The role of the District Clerk’s Child Support Office is strictly as record keepers for legal filings for the Texas Attorney General’s office in Collin County. You will need to review and base the interest calculations on the Court Order.

I know I am paying nothing but interest by calculating from last time i could view amounts but now it looks like nobody is keeping track and that they will just keep taking money until forced to stop How can i get this stopped without paying a ton of money to an attorney I have paid well over the 54,000 amount that I should have paid so far 67,880 to date Please Help


Termination of Support: Interest on Arrears Left to Pay on Child Support in Texas How Do I Stop Payments

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire