mercredi 26 octobre 2016

Business Issues: Employees Not Open Store

My question involves business law in the state of: North Dakota

My employee was supposed to shoe up to work.
He didn't open the store snd I came in at 3:00PM when store should open at 11:00AM
I caught him smoking and drinking inside the establishment, the next day my employee noticed beer bottles in the trash can.

Question 1. Do I have to pay him for that day even though he was clocked in not working?

Question 2. Can I subtract the loss of profits I should of made that day from his pay? I think you normally can not charge an employee for damages to property i think? But because the business was closed, I am wondering if I can hold his wages for not opening the store on the profits I should of made?


Business Issues: Employees Not Open Store

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire