mardi 25 octobre 2016

Eviction Notices: I Have Been Asked to Evacuate Due to Kids Noise Complaint

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: Wisconsin
Hi,
I have moved into an Apartment a Month Ago; I live with my wife and kids 3.5 years and 18 Months Old; They do normal walking and running in the home;
One of old neighbor who stays diagonally below to my unit has complained to management; He is having 4 other people who are not even my neighbors to call and report an complaint on me; Cops came twice and found no noise from my apartment.
I checked with other neighbors and one right below me, they told they did not here any noise from my unit.
Management is not even listening to us and just served couple of notices and sent notice to evacuate in nest 14 days. I'm ready to leave the apartment but they are telling i have to evacuate and continue paying rent until someone moves in. I see some conspiracy behind this.
The structure of property is so week and we here noise even if any one walks house or hall way.
Please advice how to proceed.

Thanks,
Chandra


Eviction Notices: I Have Been Asked to Evacuate Due to Kids Noise Complaint

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire