dimanche 23 octobre 2016

Cosigners: Resolve a Cosigner Rights Under California Law

My question involves collection proceedings in the State of: California

I am the cosigner on a student loan.The loans were originally with Sallie Mae and now are held by Navient. They were made while I lived in Illinois about 20 years ago and I now live in California.
The primary signer has an agreement to pay a certain amount monthly to the loan holder.
It is a minimal amount but they did agree to it. However they keep sending me delinquent notices and phone calls constantly. My question is if the primary is paying into the loan as per their agreement am I responsible for any increases in that amount? And do they have a right to sue or garnish my wages.


Cosigners: Resolve a Cosigner Rights Under California Law

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire