jeudi 27 octobre 2016

Expenses: Change in Health Insurance Affect Support Amount

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Massachusetts

My wife and her ex husband have a 3 year old. 3 year old lives with us, and ex pays CS.

Wife and I were recently married. We own a home together. I have a son myself that I pay CS for. In comparing health plans, my family plan has the best coverage so the plan is to move the 4 of us to my plan.


Ex husband caught wind of this, and wants a reduction of CS due to the health insurance no longer being a direct expense for her.


My question is whether this is valid? I can actually see both sides of this. Technically, my wife is no longer paying that out of her pocket, but we've long since combined expenses, and consider health insurance to be a household expense.


Expenses: Change in Health Insurance Affect Support Amount

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire