mardi 25 octobre 2016

Surveys: Dirty Surveyor

My question involves real estate located in the State of: Indiana
So my neighbor had told us when we moved in our drive was an easment. I went to the land assessment office researched the deeds our deed no easment. He doesn't need this access he has plenty of road front. So I confronted him and advised him unless he has legal documents proving otherwise this is our drive and will continue to be our drive. This was over 4 years ago. So he goes and has his plot surveyed. The first asser finds the old pin marks it. As suspected our drive even tho close is entirely on our property. You could tell this upset him and he was also upset they didn't send the asser he requested (a family friend) so a week later family friend asser comes out and remarks the line. 10 ft away from the original pin and in the middle of our driveway. How is this legal? I have title insurance. Will they help me? I don't know why he wants this access or why it's a big deal. He has property behind us and has plenty off access to it through his own land. He does on maybe 2 times a year use our drive and we are OK with that. I don't know if he is selling the plot behind us and is to greedy to allow developers to drive through his property or what his deal is. We have always been good neighbors.


Surveys: Dirty Surveyor

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire