jeudi 27 octobre 2016

Traffic Accidents: Can I Be Sued 4 Years Later

So i'm new to the forum so bear with me. I was contacted today and told I have to go to court in regards to an at fault accident I had 4 years ago when I was a minor. I was told by my parents I had insurance, but after being summoned today I called the insurance and they looked back and determined that I was not covered at the time of the accident. So my question is why did the insurance company wait over 4 years to sue me? Are they allowed to sue this far after the accident? I live in Tennessee, and a quick search I saw that the statute of limitations here in Tennessee for property damage if 3 years? Any advice on what my next steps should be would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!


Traffic Accidents: Can I Be Sued 4 Years Later

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire