mardi 25 octobre 2016

Establishment: Can I Have a Hearing Be Moved to Another Court Venue

My question involves restraining orders in the State of: Pa.
My wife put PFA on me which was totally false. Hey mom is a judicial assistant to the supervisor of judges in family court. Not to mention the supervisor judge is my daughter godmother. Two Sundays ago I was put into jail cause of my mother in law called the police on me stating I had a warrent for my arrest. When the cops said they didn't have no arresting warrent and let me go the mother in law was mad and called the sheriffs saying I needed to be arrested cause of the warrent and called I am assuming the judge cause the cops came back asking me do they have a judge in there family cause she called someone that called the sheriff's to have me arrested. I have the police officers statement claiming she pursed me getting arrested and calling a judge. I went to jail that day but released that night. The judge said the complaint was bogus and let me go. I have a hearing and I wanna know with all my wife connections in the court house and the supervisor of judges in family court can I have a change in venue? And can I do anything about my mother in law using the judges influence to get her way..


Establishment: Can I Have a Hearing Be Moved to Another Court Venue

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire