mercredi 26 octobre 2016

Presumption of Paternity: How Do I Add My Deceased Son Name to His Son Birth Certificate

My question involves paternity law for the State of: Washington DC

How do I add my deceased son name to his son birth certificate?

My son passed away before he could add his name to his sons birth certificate. I am the paternal grandmother. I've had full custody of his son through the court for about 6 years. Sometimes I run into problems because my sons name isn't listed on the birth certificate (couldn't apply for survivors benefits for my grandson). Also, I haven't had nay contact with the mother and don't know where she is and she stopped paying child support.


Presumption of Paternity: How Do I Add My Deceased Son Name to His Son Birth Certificate

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire