mercredi 26 octobre 2016

Settlements: Workers Comp Lawyer

My question involves workers compensation law for the state of: New Jersey

I have hired a workers comp lawyer who believes that my permanent disability is not due to work injury. I am not sure what to do here ? But i am suspecting that my lawyer is probably on my company's side and he is probably fooling me. He told me to please me that he sits, eat, and drink with opposition lawyer but that doesn't mean that he doesn't do anything for client. When it comes to client they give their 100 % and blah blah blah. I have a feeling that he would just settle the case for less and i am not willing to do that. If someone can provide me some advice i would appreciate that.


Settlements: Workers Comp Lawyer

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire