jeudi 27 octobre 2016

Title Ownership: How Would I Claim Ownership and Get a Title for an Abandoned Car

My question involves vehicle registration or title in the state of: Kentucky. This car belonged to my mother-in-law who passed away four months ago. The car has been sitting on the rental property we live on since she passed. My wife's brother is in prison and her sister is estranged and will not speak with anyone from the family, so getting a power of attorney is out of the question. We need to get a title for the car so we can sell it for as much as possible to help pay for the funeral costs. Is there anything that can be done to A) claim ownership of this (technically?) abandoned vehicle and B) get a title?


Title Ownership: How Would I Claim Ownership and Get a Title for an Abandoned Car

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire