samedi 22 octobre 2016

Discrimination: Job Retaliation Wrongfully Accused,

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of:California, I'm not the type to want revenge. I'm just tired of going through this and if I cannot do anything about it then fine. I just feel this isn't right or fair but what is in life? I install pool equipment, the owner has 100 employees and the work we perform you need a California state contractors license which he does not have. I have documentation of over 547 jobs that are over the 500 dollar legal limit.. basically long story short, they knew I'm about to get my contractors license, as a good guy I am I offered to have him on it, within a week later, I get accused of stealing a 12 dollar wrench! After I showed him that it's still in the company truck that I use . He still suspended me, without pay. I actually said to him, this isn't about a wrench is it, and he brings up the license saying obviously I want to be something more than I currently am. I said so this is job retaliation? He never said a word, and it looked like he was putting my last check in his pocket instead of giving it to me. The whole work place knows, I didn't steal anything I don't want people to think I did! I know what this is really about.. what do I do when I get called back in next week for a meeting? I don't want to work there again after what he did to me? A employee there has threatened my life, a female there has grabbed my butt, I'm just tired of this. But we all need money to survive.. my back has been hurting over a month, from a job and they never will take me to see a dr. .. there's just so much I can write for days.. please help me !


Discrimination: Job Retaliation Wrongfully Accused,

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire