vendredi 21 octobre 2016

Child Abuse: My Nephew is Being Bullied and Humiliated by His Own Teacher, Its Severe,

My question involves child abuse or neglect in the State of: South Carolina

So the first day of school my niece and nephew were sitting on the concrete waiting to be picked up , my nephew told my niece he was hungry so she tossed him a banana she had in her backpack, he failed to catch it and hit the side of the shoe of one of his teachers, said teacher said to him, How dare you hit me with a banana? My nephew proceeded to explain to her what had happened but she did not listen , she just yelled at him, but the biggest of deals but my sister sort of sensed something so, the following day, my sister talked to the Principals assistant warning her of this teachers uncalled for behavior, overtime, I've heard my nephew come home as he talks and cries because of how rude this teacher is to him, humiliating him every chance she gets, its gotten to the point where now shes refusing to answer his questions or even speak to him, but anyways, 2 days ago, after all the student were being moved from one classroom to another, my nephew noticed he had forgotten his sweater, he came back to the room he was in and asked this teacher where his sweater was , she just pointed at the trash can, and then she said somewhere along the lines of , " if you want it back youre gonna have to dig it out of the trash " or something of the sort, not another word was said to him, even thou he repeatedly asked her Why she had thrown his sweater in the trash can? Then she made him pick up the trash that fell out when he pulled his sweater out of the trash while other students watched, the sweater stinks and its now ruined, and FYI the School has a lost and found policy, found items are to be kept and stored for three months before being donated , and never thrown away, this affected my nephew a lot, to the point where he now prefers to go cold in the mornings because hes afraid his teacher is gonna throw away his stuff if he forgets it again, he cried because of this, as he has done many times because of what this teacher does to him, his father passed away, and in many ways Ive had to step in, ( Im his uncle) along with my sister who works hard to make ends meet and does the job of two parents, while he cried he literally said to us, " I need help" and that broke my heart, this teacher of his is abusive and Id like to know if we got a case, my nephew is traumatized, were not rich or anything, but want to take legal action against this teacher if possible, he shouldnt be bullied, specially not by the horrible things his teacher does, my niece said said teacher has a bad reputation at school and my sister has a meeting with the principal on Tuesday, I want niece and nephew to be protected at school and not be afraid of it, Please help.


Child Abuse: My Nephew is Being Bullied and Humiliated by His Own Teacher, Its Severe,

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire