mardi 25 octobre 2016

Civil Procedure Issues: Statute of Limitations on Personal Loan to Friend

My question involves court procedures for the state of: Texas

Hello, I loaned my exboyfriend's brother money in 07/30/2014 in the amount of $3,000. This was done by way of check written to brother, with memo of "Loan" written on check, of which the brother signed and deposited in his account. I am trying to collect in small claim's court and was wondering if still valid under statute of limitations to take to small claims? He is offering $100 monthly and I did not accept because it's too low. I have text messages showing he is offering to pay $100 monthly and stated to me I will not tell him terms to pay me back. There was not written or oral contract. Money was loaned to Exboyfriend's brother but boyfriend states (via texts) he was given some of the money for his use and that he (exboyfriend) owes me and wants payment plan. Kindly advice.


Civil Procedure Issues: Statute of Limitations on Personal Loan to Friend

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire