mercredi 26 octobre 2016

Medical Malpractice: Taking X-Rays of a Child Without Parental Consent

My question involves malpractice in the state of: SC

Took 7 year old to dentist, dentist said that she needed to take 2 x-rays. Confirmed 2 x-rays before they left the room, I could not accompany because of my pregnancy. Child told me the next day that the dentist took 5 x-rays. Child told me that the dentist kept saying, "wait let me get one more, wait let me get one more". Child told dentist, during x-rays that she was only supposed to take 2 x-rays, dentist told child is OK because you are wearing a vest. Child complied.

Dentist never informed me (mother) about extra x-rays. This is bothering me so much, should I seek legal council? And what do I need to do first? Thank you.


Medical Malpractice: Taking X-Rays of a Child Without Parental Consent

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire