mercredi 26 octobre 2016

Suspension and Revocation: Automatic Suspension from No Insurance Ticket

My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of: TN
I was recently blue lighted by an officer that had known about my suspended license status before i did.The officer had not had contact with me for months prior but had served as back up for another officer who gave me a plethora of tickets with no insurance being the last of his citations given. I am fighting the ticket on an illegal search premise but need to know what the new tenn statute on no insurance entails, from wording to ramifications.

At the beginning of this year Tenn instituted a harsher law for no insurance violations and when I told the judge i would be fighting the charges he had me speak to the D.A. who kept insisting it was impossible for me to have a license at that time or for awhile.. This occured after the judge had made several jokes to the court about throwing me a parade for having a new one that day which the D.A. had heard and also after the judge agreed to dismiss the driving on a suspended charges since i had a new license which i obtained 2 days after the citation and 5 weeks prior to court.. The D.A. still disregarded that and said I had no license. During another proceding in a different court the same D.A. attempted to tell the judge i cant drive leading to the judge threatening me and interrogating over my means of leaving the court..

Im wondering if maybe the state did not follow its on laws when reinstating my license that quick for 140 dollars. The officer and D.A. were both adamant it had to be suspended and I am wondering if the new insurance law has a mandatory suspension time that was not applied to me? What is the current statute for that violation and what was the one in force prior to 2016?


Suspension and Revocation: Automatic Suspension from No Insurance Ticket

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire