mercredi 26 octobre 2016

Homeowners Associations: HOA Mandating We Replace Our Existing Wooden Privacy Fence with Pvc/Vinyl

My question involves real estate located in the State of: FLORIDA

Hey there everybody. I received an email from my HOA notifying me that all fences in my community need to be replaced with PVC/Vinyl fence by February. They want me to tear down my wooden fence that's in PERFECT condition and spend the $6K to replace it. This can't be legal. I can see if it mandated that all fences be in pristine condition or a certain color but I can't fathom that they can mandate vinyl over wood.

Wood is more affordable to install and repair, easier to maintain if taken care of, and more original that PVC for a fraction of the cost. This is unreal.

1st: Is it legal for the HOA to mandate PVC over wood?

2nd: What legal measures can i take if they stick to their guns?

and C: Can I petition for them to pay for it if they continue this absurd requirement?

Thanks so much and if anyone has useful info outside of my questions, it would be extremely helpful.


Homeowners Associations: HOA Mandating We Replace Our Existing Wooden Privacy Fence with Pvc/Vinyl

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire