mardi 25 octobre 2016

Contractors and Subcontractors: Tree Next Door Causing Issues with My Tenants - Owner Won't Cut It

My question involves a real estate issue in the State of: Ohio

The question I have is about the tree next door from the next door property is coming onto my property and basically right into my tenants window, bugs from the tree are coming from the tree and into their house, and also if a strong gust of wind came it'd knock the window out and could possibly hurt the tenants inside. I contacted the landlord next door and he talked to me a few times and now he is ignoring my phone calls and texts going on 11 days now. What can I do? my repair man told me I can hire him and he could do it and then send the guy the bill and if he doesn't pay the bill he can put a lien on his house until the man pays the bill. What is the legal process to go about this?

Can I send him a 2 week notice to get it done or however long?

My handy man isn't a licensed contractor, would I have to hire a licensed contractor for such or would he be able to do it and send them the bill?

What other procedures should I take in this situation? I've already taken countless pictures to prove my case


Contractors and Subcontractors: Tree Next Door Causing Issues with My Tenants - Owner Won't Cut It

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire