dimanche 23 octobre 2016

Arrest Procedure: Off Duty Sheriff Pulls Me Over

My question involves criminal law for the state of: First off I would like to say I was braking the law but I only do it to get back and forth from school. A sheriff, while picking up his kid followed me to my neighborhood while I as riding home on my 212 cc Baja motor bike. He pulled me over as I was entering my neighborhood and he then proceeded to lecture me about how my helmet was not certified and that I was lucky he didn't give me a ticket and or arrest me. All of this happening while his child is sitting in the back seat of his marked vehicle, note he did not show a badge and was not in uniform. ( This happened in Louisville Kentucky on friday, october, 21st). Please let me know if this was legal.


Arrest Procedure: Off Duty Sheriff Pulls Me Over

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire