mercredi 26 octobre 2016

Traffic Accidents: Who is at Fault in a Three Car Accident (Florida)

My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: Florida

I was recently involved in a three-car accident on I4, which has caused me moderate neck and back pain, which doctors have diagnosed as whiplash.

I was driving in the left lane and there was a car directly to the right of me in the center lane. A third car, who appeared to be driving erratically (I saw the car a couple times through my rear-view making unnecessary lane changes), struck the back of the car next to me, which caused it to turn into my car. My car brushed the guard rail and I was able to keep it from spinning out or flipping.

What are my options here? Can I sue the driver who started the accident chain? Thank you!


Traffic Accidents: Who is at Fault in a Three Car Accident (Florida)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire