samedi 22 octobre 2016

Presumption of Paternity: Married in Open Relationship How to Put Biological Father on Birth Certificate

My question involves paternity law for the State of: ohio

I am married and live in ohio. I am in an open relationship. I have my husband who I have 5 biological children with and my boyfriend who I have 1 biological and another on the way. As a favor to my husband my boyfriend allowed him to be on the birth certificate of our first biological child together, our only daughter. Now my boyfriend and I have decided to have another child and he would like to be on the birth certificate of this one. There is no question of paternity because my husband had a vasectomy 6 years ago. My question is how can I have him put on the birth certificate instead of my husband? Is there a way to do it without having to wait and go through court proceedings? Is there a way my husband can sign a statement saying he knows he is not the father? Any help would be great as I am hitting a wall in my research.


Presumption of Paternity: Married in Open Relationship How to Put Biological Father on Birth Certificate

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire