samedi 22 octobre 2016

Auto Insurance: Will Auto Insurance Pay for Repair of a Dent of Unknown Origin

My question involves insurance law for the state of: Michigan

I found out my wheel rim had a small crack from a pothole, and the dealership said my insurance probably will cover that since it wasn't my fault. I'll find out Monday when the insurance adjuster can look at it. But, they also pointed out a dent in my bumper that is a complete mystery to me. I know for sure I didn't back into anything to cause it. The dealership repair shop manager said to tell the insurance company the bumper was damaged as well as the wheel, so I told the insurance company about both being damanged. I don't think the insurance adjuster is going to believe the bumper dent was related, and especially since the dent is 4 feet away from the wheel! Would it be better to tell them the bumper dent happened in a parking lot? I don't know if it was the pothole or a parking lot, but it happened somehow, and I thought insurance covered things that were out of my control? Any help is greatly appreciated.


Auto Insurance: Will Auto Insurance Pay for Repair of a Dent of Unknown Origin

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire