mardi 25 octobre 2016

Sales Agreements: Who's Responsible for Repairs

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Florida
I purchased a 2015 Kia Sonic from Kia of Orlando West, however when I went to change insurance company I was advised that my car had been deemed total in 2015 and they could not insure me, I went back to dealership to address it after several phone calls with no results then the manager brings the car facts that did state that the car had been in an accident and the air bags had been deployed I wasn't made aware of that before the purchase, now I've had several issues that my warranty with Chevy don't cover because the car was in an accident, and Kia will not cover. what are my options from here, I don't know what to do. Help....


Sales Agreements: Who's Responsible for Repairs

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire