mardi 25 octobre 2016

Parking Violations: Parking with Hazard on and Cop Pulled Behind Me and Said I Will Receive a Ticket

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: New Jersey .

I was sitting in the car with a friend waiting for his mom to come down stairs to take her to the store. I had my hazard on and was there no longer than 5 mins. The cop comes behind me and I was going to move but he turned his lights so I turned my car off. He asked for my license and registration . When he came back he said that he's going to send me a ticket in the mail to go to court for obstructing traffic( when there was no traffic, a residential street) . I told him he could have told me to move but he kept being combative and rude. Can he do that ? Send a ticket in the mail and didn't pull me over ? Was I in the wrong? Never been in this situation


Parking Violations: Parking with Hazard on and Cop Pulled Behind Me and Said I Will Receive a Ticket

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire