vendredi 21 octobre 2016

Age of Majority: 18 Still in High School Mom Might Kick Me Out

My question involves juvenile law in the State of: California

Hello this is my first time on this and i need a little help. My questions is Im a senior in high school and 18. i get into a lot of arguments with my mom about a lot of different things because we have very different personalities. She keeps telling me that she is going to kick me out but i have no where to go and i need to finish high school. i do not have a job even though i am currently trying to get one. i just want to know if it is illegal for her to kick me out even though I'm 18 but I'm still in high school.


some background: my mom started to threaten me with kicking me out in the 7th grade but i kept telling her that is illegal and that shut her up a lot. i don't do drugs, i don't drink, i don't sleep around with random guys, and i have not committed any crimes or have been in jail at all. In the past she has verbally abused me but we had a social and got that fixed. after the social worker issue the threats of being kicked out increased more because she started to realize that I'm not going to take anymore threats or violence from her and I'm going to stand up for my HUMAN rights. i always respected her rules like no being out later than 9pm or no going somewhere after school. i did stop giving her respect a long time ago because i finally realized that i should not give someone respect if they are just going to yell at me every day even though that person is my mother. i do respect her as a human being but not as my mother and she won't ever earn my respect again unless she changes her behavior. thats is only a little bit of background because i had other issues with a lot of different things but not with her. but this did start around the 7th grade and has gotten worse over the years. I'm also not looking for someone to tell me that is my mother and i should respect just because of that. i have been told that too many times and i have explained too many times of why i don't respect her. all I'm looking for is a straight answer. so please just give me a straight answer.


Age of Majority: 18 Still in High School Mom Might Kick Me Out

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire