dimanche 23 octobre 2016

Harassment: Indirect Online Harassment Alternatives

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Texas and Florida over the Internet.

I have an Sister in law lives in Florida and she's a bit crazy she's stabbed my brother in the back a few years ago and they feed off each others drama. I've moved to Texas for work and recently she's been petty enough to threaten me and my marriage via Facebook chat. She created an account on Facebook using my name, and is asking my friends on facebook to friend them and asking them for nudes and sending nudes of men to them under the impression it's me. (I'm blocked from seeing the account so I can't report it on Facebook.) I've posted on my timeline that she's doing this and to not friend anyone using my name, but I'm really not wanting my friends to fall into her trap either. She's also sent screenshots of chats using this fake account and it was the same facebook username with a .386 after it, so my Father and I knew it was her fake account.

Several of my friends let me know they were friended by her and said they were asking to trade nudes using my name.

What recourse do I have? Can I get a restraining order against her? Because of her, she's disowned my family so my brother has been singled out and no longer talks to us either, but there's nothing to stop her from continuing to do this. Since she's friending my friends and using my name to tarnish my person, what recourse do I have?


Harassment: Indirect Online Harassment Alternatives

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire