mardi 31 mai 2016

Traffic Lane Violations: Cited for Crossing (Faded) Double White Lines 21655.8(A)

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California

Hi,
I just got cited for double white lines (moving out of HOA lane). There is a portion on the freeway where these double white lanes are faded, so technically when I crossed over from that portion, I didnt violate the law. This part of the road is new to me, so I didnt know if there was a designated exit or not.
I explained this to the citing officer, who acknowledged that the patch of road is faded and not marked correctly. But still he issued me a citation

I plan to contest this in the court. I feel that the state should hold some responsibility for not marking the lanes correctly
Pl advise


Traffic Lane Violations: Cited for Crossing (Faded) Double White Lines 21655.8(A)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire