samedi 28 mai 2016

Establishment: What if I Don't Respond to Court Summons

My question involves restraining orders in the State of: KS

I've been dealing with 2 crazy ex-girlfriends who are both being pushed by one of their wealthy dad's who is determined to bring me down in anyway possible because I supposedly disrespected him. I don't know how these two know each other but they do. Both filed an order of protection against me at virtually the same time even though I dated them at way different times. Went to court with my attorney on Thursday and one of them didn't show up so they case essentially got dismissed and thrown out. 4 hours later somebody showed up at my office looking for me and my boss told them I was there. Well yesterday that same person showed up again and when my boss again told them I was there this man handed her a business card that stated "You have a court summons. Please call me to arrange a convenient time for delivery" with a gentleman's name and phone number and advised her to leave it on my desk. What happens if I don't respond?


Establishment: What if I Don't Respond to Court Summons

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire