lundi 30 mai 2016

Judgment Issues: Defendant Spending His Money to Repair His House That He Has with His Spouse

My question involves court procedures for the state of: Florida

I am defending a lawsuit of my former colleague. Now, can I use the money in my bank account to replace the tiles, roof, and countertops; and to get some repairs done on the home which I jointly own with my wife? The lawn is very uneven and rain water is not flowing out freely. Can I pay money in my bank account for adding new dirt to the lawn? We bought this home many years before this lawsuit and we have been living in this home continuously since then. We have no other house jointly or individually. I am scared of fraudulent transfer and related matters and wish to know if these repairs/changes to my home will create any problem to me or my family.


Judgment Issues: Defendant Spending His Money to Repair His House That He Has with His Spouse

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire