dimanche 29 mai 2016

Speeding Tickets: Speed Racing

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Oregon

Car: 2016 Chevy Camaro

I was leaving Applebees and was proceeding to drive home. I decide to stop at Walgreens right before my house. I get out of my car and a cop shows up behind me and accuses me of speed racing.

http://ift.tt/25qsN1q

He says I was doing:

(d) An exhibition of speed or acceleration.

Upon him asking me for my license and registration and insurance I asked him if he had any proof of radar of seeing that my speeds exceeded speed limits. He said no, but he got me on camera supposedly which I call bullshit. Regardless of him getting me on camera he doesn't have any proof of me accelerating or exhibiting speed on the road that I was on.

The shitty thing is I have a record of previous speeding tickets and traffic violations including running a red light. So if this goes through my license will most likely get suspended.

When he was asking for my credentials he said that he heard me the other night and has seen me a few times and from the sounds of it could be placed under harassment/stalking. When he walked up to my car it sounded like he was just out to get me cause of what he said...

Is there anything I can do in this situation?? I want to fight it no matter what cause my license will get suspended if I don't. I really do not care about lawyer fees. I want this off my record and for the cop that did this to be punished.

What can I do to make this guys life hell? Sue him for harassment? Request the video of me exhibiting speed or acceleration? Hope he doesn't show up to court?

I honestly dont care about the money it is the ticket that is going to go on my record and screw me over. Is there anything I can do HELP


Speeding Tickets: Speed Racing

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire