mardi 31 mai 2016

Business Disputes: Customer Won't Pay Bill in Full for Catering

Catering in South Dakota


This is going to be a little long and am sorry for that. I just want to be thorough.
I own and operate a pizza catering company. I booked a wedding and sent a contract for the wedding to the customer. On the contract it stated that I would bring enough to make 80 pizzas. After talking to the customer a month or 2 before the wedding she told me to bring 115 pizzas just in case since she wanted to be sure everyone was fed.
Then a couple weeks later the customer told me to bring even more.
The day of the event came and I ended up making 130 pizzas. After billing the customer they will not pay for anything over 80 because that was all I was contracted to bring. I have none of the past correspondents in writing about bringing extra but did make note of it on the contact when we spoke.
I have myself, my wife, and an employee that were all there at the event making the pizza and know for a fact we made that much pizza.
Would I have a case for small claims court or is this just something I have to eat and learn a lesson from.
I have been in business for 5 years and have done 100s of events and never been accused of anything like this.
Is it worth pursuing in small claims if I can't get them to pay it or does it sound hopeless?
Any help or advice would be great.
Thank you.


Business Disputes: Customer Won't Pay Bill in Full for Catering

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire