mardi 31 mai 2016

Compensation and Overtime: Employer is Taking Tips Given to Employees

I have a question or a problem I hope that someone can help me with. I work for a company that is in the tax preparation business and we have client that like to tip us. Well the company wanted us to start using a tip authorization form and to let I our tips come through the system so we did that. Well the company finally realized that we made a lot of money on tips but this year the company did not do as well as they normally do so they decided to hold our tips and keep giving us the run around about getting our money. they are quick to say we are not saying we are not going to give you your tips but it may not be until next year. I have bills that need to be paid now and we were all relying on these tips to make ends meet. At first they gave us little parts of it. Then they froze it and said that they could not afford to give it to us because they are trying to make sure everyone kept a job etc. I am greatful for a job and all but They will not even give us a small portion to keep from being on the streets without a roof over our heads. They even tried to say well we have to research and make sure the clients wanted to leave this amount of money to you but the catch is they have the signed form from the client with the amounts they gave and it was verified by someone dealing with accounts payable as they requested. I dont know what to do I feel like maybe they are trying to find a way not to give it to us. I am not sure what our rights are with this and we really need our money please help give me some answers.


Compensation and Overtime: Employer is Taking Tips Given to Employees

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire