dimanche 29 mai 2016

Disestablishing Paternity: Is it Possible to Remove the Biological Father from a Child's Birth Certificate

My question involves paternity law for the State of: Texas

Okay, so I was wondering if its possible to remove a biological father from a birth certificate. He and my mother got divorced shortly after I was born. He hasn't paid any child support and has refused to have any contact with me in the last 18 years. Is it possible to remove his name from my birth certificate due to the fact he has never helped my mother out with me, has never had any relationship with me? Could I have his name replaced with someone who is not married to my mom nor my biological father? What if I get him to agree to it?


Disestablishing Paternity: Is it Possible to Remove the Biological Father from a Child's Birth Certificate

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire