samedi 28 mai 2016

Criminal Investigations: Police Showed Up at My Door Unexpectedly

My question involves police conduct in the State of: Maryland

I came home from work around 6:15, and went upstairs to my room and turned on Netflix and laid down. Around 6:45-7ish I heard a knock at the door and assumed it was a package but the knock got louder so I went down and there were 2 cops and a man in plain clothes, they asked me if I was Christina haas and I said yes. He asked if he could come in talk to me, and I said it was no problem. He came in and said that there was a complaint of an ether smell coming from our house and they suspected a meth lab in our home, asked if they could look around, which I said yes because obviously we don't have one. He seemed satisfied, they checked the entire house, and then they left. He said he smelled nothing and didn't see anything that concerned them. It was so bizarre, and the more I think about the more uneasy I feel about it. This whole thing is bizzare to me. Is there any more I should do or just chalk it up to a strange experience?


Criminal Investigations: Police Showed Up at My Door Unexpectedly

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire