mardi 31 mai 2016

Sales Agreements: Credit Ran 8 Times Without Permission, and Incorrect Sales Contract/S

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Michigan.
I had just established my credit, A YEAR AGO,...after using the wife's name for everything purchased.
I purchased a 2015 Jeep from the dealership, and just had it refinanced, after a year of double payments, paying off school loans, and always on time with all payments.
I went to the dealership, to ask about a warranty purchase, or possibly upgraging, if it would be similar in cost.
I explained in detail and depth, about JUST GETTING REFINANCED, AND SAVING $8000 IN INTEREST RATES, AND $100 A MONTH ON MY PAYMENT! !!!! I REPEATEDLY TOLD HIM THIS, AND , **NOT TO RUN MY CREDIT!!!!! AND, THAT I HAVE FINANCING AVAILABLE WHENEVER I NEED IT! !!!!!!
HE SAID HE WAS**** ONLY GOING TO RUN THE ZERO PERCENT FINANCING, THROUGH CHRYSLER!
Next morning, I'm alerted by Credit Karma, That my credit was ran 8 times that day!!!!
Went to the dealership, and the person who caused the errors, was in a office with the General Manager, Financial manager, my son,aand myself.
He admitted that he had "forgotten to mention that to the financial department, and was sorry.
The DEALERSHIP then advised me that they would be giving me a GREAT DEAL, AND TO PLEASE BE PATIENT.
AGAIN, ....I SAID I DON'T NEED FINANCING!
Next day, he calls, and says he has a great vehicle /value for me, and to come back in.
**NOTE - FRIENDS WITH GM & FINANCE HEAD & THEY PERSONALLY KNEW ALL OF THE TIME, MONEY, AND EFFORT I PUT INTO THE PRIOR YEAR, AND ALWAYS BEING AHEAD ON PAYMENTS!
The dealership has a "3day-300 mile TOTAL REFUND & 7 DAY/700 MILE EXCHANGE POLICY! "THE PREFERRED PROMISE "! SO,....I thought I'd see what was going on. ....
Got home with the vehicle (2016 Jeep Cherokee Trail Hawk 6CYLINDER ) & immediately looked over the contract, before putting it away!
FIRST I notice that the Vin numbers don't match! So I have no insurance on it!
I look up the Vin numbers, IN THEIR INVENTORY, AND FIND OUT ITS FOR A 2016 *GRAND CHEROKEE LIMITED, VALUE OF $ 51K, AND MY VEHICLE IS $41K!!!
Then, being the weekend, I went out to the garage to look at the hood of the vehicle, because as soon as we brought it up front in the sunlight, we-me, son, and 2 salesman notice damage to the hood!
(I run a Detail shop, and know the extent of the damage! )
The dealership had me bring it back, and TRIED TO have the body shop there,"prove me wrong "! It "backfired" on them,...THEIR BODY SHOP said same as I did! "THAT THE ENTIRE VEHICLE HAS TO BE TAPED OFF AND RE-CLEAR COATED " & THAT THEY WOULDN'T ACCEPT A NEW VEHICLE IN THIS CONDITION EITHER "!!!!!! Needless to say, I did not want the vehicle!
I was told to be patient again, ......and they got me another vehicle.
***CURRENT PROBLEM IS "THEY HAD THE CONTRACT WRONG AGAIN "!!!!! AND, 6 WEEKS LATER, ...IT'S STILL NOT RIGHT! !!
Sold me a "Life insurance on the loan" by checking a box, WITHOUT ASKING FOR INFORMATION, AND I DON'T QUALIFY FOR! (JUST GOT THE REFUND RIGHT )
Set up AUTO PAY, AND TOLD ME IT'S ALL SET,.....NOW, I just found out that my payment was NOT PAID, AND THE AUTO PAY NOT SET UP ON THE RIGHT VEHICLE /CONTRACT!
(THERE ARE NOW 4 VEHICLES INVOLVED IN ONE SALE,NOT COUNTING MY TRADE IN!
My credit went down DRAMATICALLY, MY BANK,FINANCING ,INSURANCE COMPANY - STATE FARM, WHO JUST REFINANCED MY LOAN, CAN NOT REFINANCE *BECAUSE OF "MULTIPLE AUTO LOANS SHOWING UP ON MY CREDIT REPORT, AND MY SCORE NOW!!!!
They have destroyed my credit, financing opportunity, and wasted a month & a half of my time, running around trying to correct THEIR ERRORS!
I had a payment of $445 taken for a vehicle I no longer owned, DUE TO THEIR UNTIMELY FILING OF PAPERWORK & CONFLICTING LOANS AND CONTRACTS, ......THAT EVEN THE GM & FINANCE HEAD CAN'T FIGURE OUT! !!!!!!
NOT TO MENTION ALOT OF OTHER ISSUES
.......
BEING THAT THE CURRENT CONTRACT IS STILL NOT RIGHT, ...DO WE GO BACK TO #1 CONTRACT, OR WHAT???
I can no longer deal with these people! They've caused too much damage, and I have spent ENDLESS DAYS, POINTING OUT THEIR MISTAKES, AND TRYING TO HELP THEM,.....ONLY NOW, to find out my FIRST PAYMENT IS LATE, AND WILL BE 10 DAYS LATE, DUE TO THEIR INCORRECT PAYMENT DATE, NOT SETTING UP THE AUTO PAYMENT,THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND, AND SO ON!!
I gave the finance department a voided check, TWICE NOW, TO ENSURE *PROPER ROUTING NUMBER, AND AUTO PAYMENT SET UP !!!
ALOT OF DAMAGE, AND HEADACHE, FOR BEING A 4TH TIME NEW CAR BUYER AND "FRIEND OF THE DEALERSHIP "!!!
WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT?
THANK YOU FOR HEARING ME OUT!
JOHN


Sales Agreements: Credit Ran 8 Times Without Permission, and Incorrect Sales Contract/S

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire