mardi 31 mai 2016

Speeding Tickets: Speeding when Passing

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California
I was traveling northbound on the I-5 at 65 mph on the furthest left lane (not the carpool) when I almost hit a car who was traveling far below the speed limit (approx 50 mph). So I transferred lanes in a attempt to pass said slow vehicle, only to find to my surprise that the vehicle in the next lane was going just as slow and wasn't far enough in front of the first slow vehicle to pass the original vehicle. This happened 3 times until I was in the second lane from the right at which point I decided to cut my losses and travel at a slower speed. now every time I transferred lanes in a attempt to pass I had to speed back up to 65 mph. A chp decided to pull me over. First he said he clocked me going 101, at which point I questioned him asking what instrument he used. All he said was "it's all on film so...". He ends up citing me for going 90, he says so I could have the chance to attend traffic school if I wanted. Should I try and go to trial with my side of the story?


Speeding Tickets: Speeding when Passing

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire