lundi 30 mai 2016

Separation: Separated in Sc and Mother Left State with Kid

My question involves a marriage in the state of:South Carolina. My family has lived in SC for roughly 7-8months. After a heated argument I left for the night. The next day my wife and our 3yr old daughter had moved out. She lived 2hours away but still in the state of SC for a month. I was trying to talk to my wife and work things out and was using moneygram to send money for our daughter. Last week however she informs me she has moved to Florida and to moneygram money to Jacksonville Florida. I honestly do not understand the move as she does not have family or friends there. My question is if there has been no separation/divorce/custody papers filed yet is it legal for her to move across two statelines with our daughter and to refuse giving me their physical location? Isn't this parental kidnapping?


Separation: Separated in Sc and Mother Left State with Kid

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire