mardi 31 mai 2016

False ID: Charged With a Misdemeanor for Possessing a Fake ID

My question involves criminal law for the state of: California

I am under 21 and am an undergraduate student. I was pulled over and blew .035. So I got a zero tolerance policy infraction for that.

But also the cop found my fake ID and charged me with a Misdemeanor for PC 470b.

I have several other friends that are in college that have been caught with a fake ID and charged with an infraction instead. I think they were charged with BP 25661. I am wondering what the differences were, and what my possible options are. My biggest concern is to avoid the permanent misdemeanor conviction.

I appreciate any help that I can get.


False ID: Charged With a Misdemeanor for Possessing a Fake ID

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire