samedi 28 mai 2016

Probation and Parole: Overnight Travel to a Different County for Temporary Work Situation

My question involves criminal law for the state of: OR

Is there any stipulation on the length of time you are allowed to travel and be away from your place of residence while on probation in Oregon? This would be travel to another county WITHIN my state, but it would essentially require me to spend the weeknights in a motel in a different county for a job, and I would return to my residence on the weekends.

This is a potentially short term situation, and I did not want to ask for a probation transfer in the event that the job fell through in the other county, in which case I would be stuck in that county with poor job prospects.

Do I have to ask my probation officer for permission to do what I am proposing?

Thank you for your insight.


Probation and Parole: Overnight Travel to a Different County for Temporary Work Situation

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire