mardi 31 mai 2016

Cleaning and Repairs: Grounds for Small Claims

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: Michigan

I had posted on here before about my roommate situation. He had moved out this past weekend, which is what I wanted but....

He had left a huge mess, done minor damage to the house, and has taken property that does not belong to him. He had done all this after I had asked him 4 months ago to move out of my house, saying to him that he did not have to pay his part of the rent so he could find a place to go and to pay for the things he had helped to pay for in the home, which he had then taken when he moved out. I am wondering if because he did not hold up his end of the deal if I can get the rent money from him in court. is it even worth trying?

There was no lease or written agreement between us, he would just pay me in cash for half the bills each month. I took pictures of the mess he left and the damage done to the home, if i do take him to small claims is there anything else i would need or need to know?


Cleaning and Repairs: Grounds for Small Claims

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire