vendredi 27 mai 2016

Theft and Larceny: First Petty Theft

My question involves criminal law for the state of: My question involves criminal law for the state of: Minnesota. I am 19 and have been charged with theft for about $165. Right away I came clean and told the store workers what I had done and apologized. I corporated 100%. Because the amount was over $50 they said that I would be getting a letter in the mail with a court date and police would come down to give me a citation. The police officer told me that because this is my first time having any type of offense that I most likely will be able to have something called a " diversion" which she said that id pay my citation fee and have the opportunity to pay an extra fee to keep this off my record. I am just curious how much this "diversion" fee might be?? I am deeply sorry for my actions and have done something very stupid. I wasn't thinking. I just need some answers. I just want to be able to pay the citation and diversion fee.I'd like to put this stupid moment in life behind me. Any help would be firstly appreciated!


Theft and Larceny: First Petty Theft

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire